Hailing from the Gloomfeld forests on the western border ~ the Hunters of Elderfall are renowned marksman, expert bow hunters and the most agile of all the raiders.
Abilities and Attacks
The Hunter specializes in ranged attacks and has no melee attacks or abilities.
The Hunter is effective from range, capable of depleting an enemy's health before they can even reach the Hunter. The hunter is countered by the Warrior, as their shots are stopped by the shield of a warrior. A hunter can defeat a Warrior by getting behind his shield or depleting his energy with consistent shots to the shield.
Starting Abilities and Attacks:
- Attack/Left-Click: Quick shot (Shoots an arrow where the player is pointing).
- Attack/Left-Hold: Charged shot (Shoots an arrow where the player is pointing but does more damage. Needs to be held down for a couple of seconds).
- Shift/Right-Click while walking: Quick Dodge (The Hunter slides in the direction the Hunter is walking).
- Stand still and Shift/Right-Click: Crouch (The Hunter is quiet when crouch walking).
- Attack/Left-Click in air: Slowmo Shot (Slows falling when drawing bow).
Skill Tier 1 (class level 1)
Increase jump height, jump pad boost and reduce jump stamina cost
Faster movement actions, including crouch walk, dodge and vine climbing
Faster run speed with health buff on respawn from 3rd death in a row
Skill Tier 2 (class level 4)
Reveal bunnies with bunny icon marker and gain a health buff from hearts
Reveal nearby gold bags and traps with marker icons and don’t trigger traps
Skill Tier 3 (class level 8)
View enemy UI at long distance and show foes in bushes with eye icon marker
Create a Bush when crouching for a few seconds plus Self UI is hidden quicker at shorter range
KillStreak; Trophy Hunter
On 3rd bunny kill, each bunny killed in a life multiplies Player Kill XP bonus
Skill Tier 4 (class level 14)
Reveal low health foes with killmark icon and gain full stamina from kills
Silent, faster bow action with quieter movement and environmental sounds
Skill Tier 5 - Mastery (class level 20)
Falcon Hunter; Falcon Flight
Jump again in midair to fly forward a short distance with magic wings
Shadow Hunter; Shadow Smoke
Create a blinding smoke cloud on dodge and become invisible for a few seconds